Your access to and use of the Site is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Site.
By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Site.
The Site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by [insert company name] and are protected by Indian and international copyright and trademark laws.
We may include links to sponsored sites on the Site. These sponsored sites have their own terms and conditions and privacy policies, and we encourage you to read them before using those sites. We are not responsible for the content or practices of these sponsored sites.
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, our employees, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site, or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our affiliates, and our and their respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site in violation of these Terms and/or arising from a breach of these Terms and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we, our affiliates, or our or their respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, lost savings, or loss of data, arising from your use of the Site or any of the services or materials offered on the Site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The Site and the materials and services on the Site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Site or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Site.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the Site or the materials or services offered on the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect.
This Policy and your use of the Site are governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Policy or the Site will be resolved in the courts located in India.
If you have any questions about this Policy or the information we collect, please contact us at email@example.com