Information We Collect
We may collect the following information about you when you use the Diet65 Site:
- Personal information: This includes information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, and phone number. We may collect this information when you create an account on the Site, sign up for newsletters or alerts, or contact us with a question or comment.
We may include links to sponsored sites on the Site. These sponsored sites have their own terms and conditions and privacy policies, and we encourage you to read them before using those sites. We are not responsible for the content or practices of these sponsored sites.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide the services and features offered on the Site: This includes using your information to create and manage your account, to respond to your questions and comments
- To show you ads: We may use your information, including your IP address and the pages you visit on the Site, to show you ads that are relevant to your interests.
- To improve the Site: We may use your information to understand how users are interacting with the Site and to make improvements based on that data.
- To communicate with you: We may use your information to contact you about your account, to send you updates about the Site or our services, or to send you promotional materials.
- To comply with legal obligations: We may use your information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with third parties for the following purposes:
- To service providers: We may share your information with companies that provide services to us, such as hosting, analytics, and payment processing. These service providers are contractually bound to protect your information and to use it only for the purposes for which it was disclosed.
- To business partners: We may share your information with our business partners for marketing or other purposes. For example, if you sign up for a newsletter or alert, we may share your email address with the partner who is sponsoring that newsletter or alert.
- As required by law: We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Site, its users, or the public.
You have the following choices regarding your information:
- Opt-out of communications: You can opt-out of receiving newsletters, alerts, and other communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by updating your account settings.
- Access and update your information: You can access and update your personal information by logging into your account on the Site.
- Delete your information: You can delete your account by contacting us at [insert email address]. Please note that some information may remain in our records after you delete your account.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with the services and features offered on the Site. We may also retain your information as required by law or to resolve disputes.
Our Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at [insert email address]. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will take steps to delete that information as soon as possible.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no security measures are perfect and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Links to Other Sites
Changes to This Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time to reflect changes to our information practices.
We encourage you to review this Policy periodically to stay informed about how we are using and protecting your information.
This Policy and your use of the Site are governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Policy or the Site will be resolved in the courts located in India.
If you have any questions about this Policy or the information we collect, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org